Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rage Against the Machine reunite for Coachella

  1. #1
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man, I hope this leads to them making some new music together.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mawpizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2005
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hopefully they still have the aggression of their self-titled CD.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Audioslave is no more (here's a link to the news article). This bothers me not in the least- quite the contrary, in fact. I hope this helps open the door to RATM reuniting; really reuniting.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Glenn Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    784
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always thought Chris Cornell was too good of a songwriter for the rest of the members of Rage Against the Machine. I was a big fan of Soundgarden. Maybe they should reunite!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soundgarden is one of my alltime favorite bands. I've always been a huge fan of unusual time signatures in music and that's what made Soundgarden famous.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah; I absolutely love Soundgarden too. I could just never get into Audioslave, though; it's like extra cheese pizza and chocolate ice cream- seperately they're awesome, but blend 'em together and *ugh!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Alex101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2006
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you guys. It would be nice to see Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden could reunite since Audioslave is no more.

    Bad Religion (just the Suffer or Stranger Than Fiction line-up), face to face, Jawbreaker, Kyuss (the band that had Queens of the Stone Age singer Josh Homme) or Refused are now the next bands I would want to see reunited.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 16, 2007 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Alex the Punk Rocker ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty fucking stocked to see The Police re-uniting. I absolutely love those guys. I can't stand Sting solo, but as the trio they were amazing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •